"Sudbury School of Dance is a true gem in our community! This is a school where egos are left at the door and the magic and the art of dance takes place. Technique is front and centre and everyone trains and progresses within the scope of their own abilities. We are so happy that we are part of something so special and can’t emphasize enough how much our young dancer has thrived here!" ~ Laurie
Come dance with us!
Our studio believes strongly in the values of community, family, hard work, commitment and discipline. We strive to help each dancer understand the beauty of dance and its place in our lives both individually and together.
What we offer:
- excellent dance instruction for all ages
- a long and respected tradition of excellence in our community
- small class sizes
- a family atmosphere
- a non-competitive school with a commitment to quality and the individual dancer
- ballet exams through the Society of Russian Ballet
- a wonderful year-end recital that you will be glad to bring family and friends to!
- an opportunity to perform with the earthdancers
- a chance to follow in the footsteps of a rich heritage of alumni, many who have gone on to dance professionally